Thursday, August 21, 2014

048 - In One Fell Swoop - Amazon - Cynic

My grandson Samuel salutes my listeners

Episode 48 deals with the philosophical question "How does something happen in One Fell Swoop?"  What is a Fell Swoop? and why is it all alone? I know you have been wondering about these things and so I'm here to ease the angst for all of you by explaining it.   In ONe Fell Swoop.    (hint: there is a bird involved).
Next the reasons why we call something "Amazonian" with a small detour to South America and some nice ladies.  Lastly this episode explains why being cynical is strictly for the dogs.  
Disclaimer: Contents of podcast are liable to be both hot and sticky. Use caution when reading.  Employees must wash hands before returning to the internet.  Others don't need to do that.  

Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! got a word for me?