Thursday, August 7, 2014

045 - Backlog - Dead as a Doornail - Boulevard


Episode 45 of this sagatious saga about sayings.  I tackle the wonderful word "backlog".  Why do we have backlogs? Are they real things? And if so, why are they in the back?  Do they every secretly desire to become 'front logs'?    Listen and find out the fascinating origin of this word.  Next I deal with Dead as a Door nail.  An interesting phrase you must admit.  
Some say my podcast is dead as a doornail but I don't believe them.  If it is, what am I to do with the 287 episodes I've got in the can?.
Bouvelard.  Well, this has a nice history and comes from the French rich people wishing to rise above the smells of their respective towns.  Make sense?  It will when you listen.
Disclaimer: Take all of this podcast; it is important to continue listening to the end even if your symptoms go away.
May contain traces of peanuts and/or peanut byproducts and ultimate meaning.  ENJOY!



Check out this episode!
Me with our very first grandchild - he entered college today!  wow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! got a word for me?